Monday, February 2, 2009

February Spotlight: Sister Alyona Russin


My mom's parents had a painted picture at home named, "Alyonushka." My mom liked it so much that she called me after the woman in the picture.

My birthday is June 16th, and I was born in Turkmenistan. My favorite color is either red, or pink (it depends on my mood.)

I have been a member of the church for 8 years, although I have been going for 10. I have been a member of the ward for a little more than a year.

I recommend "Jane Air" by Charlotte Brontee, Russian Sweets, getting a pet, and "My fair Lady" the movie.

The item in my kitchen that best describes me is my cat's because they are always there!

My hobbies and talents are beading, cross stitching, shopping, traveling, listening, psychology, dancing, banking, and I am an animal lover.

When I was little I was always jealous that adults could buy as much ice cream as they want. So I wanted to grow up and be able to eat ice cream whenever I wanted.

I want to see the whole world. I want to visit all countries in Europe (they have so much history), Australia - it must be different cause it's so far away from other countries. Egypt- longest asian culture, China and Japan.

The farthest I have been from home is America :) or Russia.... depends on what you call home.

1 comment:

Liz Waits said...

I LOVE ICE CREAM!! as an adult i buy it WAY to much!! but i can never give it up!! i just got into cross stitching... and loving it, we should get together!!